Eiffel Scholarships for Master�s and PhD in France
The Eiffel scholarship program was developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a tool to allow French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students for master's and PhD degree programs.
It helps to train future foreign policy makers, from the private and public sectors, in education priority areas, and encourage applications from students from developing countries to obtain a master�s level and from emerging and industrialized countries to obtain a doctorate level.
The successful candidates will be awarded monthly allowance for about �1,181 for Master�s degree and �1,400 for PhD degree. The scholarships will not cover tuition fees
The scholarships will be awarded for the applicants who meet the criteria required by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as follow:
- International students
- The applicants must be no older than 30 at the time applying for the scholarships
- The commitee will only consider the applications sent by French Institution
- The applicants must be willing to join a training course required during the duration of the scholarships
- The scholarships are not eligible for students who have got scholarships from any other provider
- The applicants should be able to perform the language with the required language level by the training course
The applications must be sent by French Higher Education Institutions.
The application deadline for current offer is January 8, 2014