Developing Countries Partnership program on Scholarship
Developing Countries Partnership program on Scholarship or better known as Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) designed to facilitate every passion of Developing Countries citizens to pursuing their dream through higher education. Quoted from the late Nelson Mandela “Education is The Most Powerful Weapon To Change The World”, we believe that through education people from developing countries can build their countries and lead them to the better condition.
Since 2007, the scholarship has been granted more than 640 Master students from 64 developing countries around the world such as from Africa, Asia, Pacific, East Europe, and South America to study at 13 Indonesian leading Universities.
See the list of study programmes.
The KNB Scholarship will be covering:
- Settlement Allowance of Rp.1.000.000,- will be given upon arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, a student will receive Rp. 1.850.000,-/month (Living allowance only);
- During their Master Program, the students will receive monthly allowances: Living Allowance Rp. 1.850.000; Research Allowance Rp. 400.000; Books Allowance Rp. 350.000,
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country);
- A health insurance with a maximum of Rp.200.000 monthly premi (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
- The Scholarship only covers for one person.
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Possess a bachelor degree;
- Not a Master Degree Holder;
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- He/she must be recommended by the Indonesian embassy in the respective country;
- He/she must be in a good health proved by an official medical statement from authorized medical practitioner.
To apply, bring the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter; and complete the online application process. Read the Applicant Guide Book before submitting the application.