Scholarship for the Master of Arts in Politics and Security Programme (Central Asia)
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek invites applications for the Master of Arts in Politics and Security Programme (Central Asia) 2014-2015. The Programme offers advanced courses in political science, international relations and a range of applied disciplines in comprehensive security and conflict prevention and resolution with a focus on Central Asia. The MA programme is supported by the OSCE and a number of OSCE participating states and partner institutions. The coursework starts on 1 September 2014 and finishes on 30 September 2015.
FinancingThe OSCE Academy in Bishkek covers:
- Round trip travel expenses within Central Asia;
- Monthly stipend of EUR 180 per month;
- Housing allowance of EUR 95 for non-residents of Bishkek;
- Health insurance (Citizens of Kyrgyzstan are not eligible for insurance);
- Child allowance of EUR 15 per child (Medical insurance, transportation and visa costs are NOT provided for spouses and children)
EligibilityApplicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA degree, Diploma) in Political Science, IR and other related fields, or enrollment in the final year of an undergraduate degree; Excellent knowledge of English;
- Applicants should be not be older than 32 on 1 September 2014;
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan;
- Applicants from other OSCE participating states can be accepted for the programme, but on a limited basis only.